Monday, November 24, 2014

Plum Blossom Bracelet and Pendant


I first saw this bracelet on a blog by: http://craftyinspirationbylinda.blogspot.com/
She has a lovely blog, I love all her beaded jewelry and it seems we have the same taste, because I made a pair of earrings from a Youtube site and later she had the same pair of earrings on her blog.
So this is also a free pattern and you can get it here.
I also made earrings just like the pendant and I thought I took pictures, but I can't find them.
I used chinese crystal in 4mm, and gold seed beads that I purchased at JJ Beads in Huntington Beach, the glass pearls are 6mm and they are from Hobby Lobby.


1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely bracelet , and I loved the pendant you made to go with it too . Thanks so much for sharing the link to this pattern .

    ReplyDelete