Saturday, December 6, 2014

2nd Annual Bead Hoarders Blog

This blog hop is all about using our stashes of beads that we are saving forever, and create jewelry.
Our host is Lori Anderson from: http://www.prettythingsblog.com/
Thank you so much for hosting this blog hop!! Over 100 people are participating, wow!!
Please visit Lori's blog to see what all the other artist created!!

The above bracelet has Swarovski  beads, seed beads, chinese bicones and superduos.

This is a brooch and I turned it into a necklace.

This is a jade pendant and jade beads, I love how this necklace looks.!!

These beads were given to me so long ago, I had forgotten about them, they are all different gemstone beads, I strung them in between seed beads. Simple, but elegant.

This necklace is a long one, I used druzy beads in two colors, citrine beads given to me from a friend, freshwater pearls and  gemstone beads with crystals.

This necklace was given to me by another friend, she had made herself and  i re-did all the wire wrapping, this necklace is also a long one. Thanks Linda for giving it to me.

We had some rainy days, so I apologize for the bad quality of the pictures. I ran outside to take pictures when the sun come out. That did not last too long.

I was good and I did not buy any beads for this hop.

Thanks again Lori for hosting this blog hop, and this is where you can visit  her  blog http://www.prettythingsblog.com/

I hope you enjoyed looking at my pieces.







23 comments:

  1. Wow. I was happy to have time for TWO creations. Look at you go! And I LOVE that very first piece. That bracelet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were busy! love the decadence of the beadwoven bracelet - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did quite some pieces. The first bracelet is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you were productive! Kudos to you. They are all pretty. I know you will enjoy your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BREATHTAKING ! I gotta say the butterfly is my favorite, though. I love how we both used butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your creations are great. I also like how you displayed them on the shells--very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and brilliant designs! One very busy lady...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the commenter above - Wow! You were very productive, and your pieces are so pretty. The beaded bracelet is stunning. I like how you displayed your jewelry as well. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of your stash. I think you deserve some new beads after all that work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Absolutely stunning! You made so much and it is all so beautiful. What a lovely use of hoarded beads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice seed bead work on that bracelet, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pieces, that butterfly is incredible. Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jasvanti, I am impressed with all that you accomplished for this hop. Great job.The first bracelet is my favorite of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jasvanti!
    So many beautiful things. You must be a real bead hoarder :-) Each piece is gorgeous. I of course love the Svarovski bracelet that looks like it was made for a queen. I also really love the druzy/citrine/freshwater pearls necklace. It's cheerful, bright and sparkly but also subtle. I bet it looks great with lots of different outfits. As usual you amazed me. Wonderful!!!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pieces of jewelry , you have made with your stash . And the bracelet is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creations are all lovely! I like that you remade a pin into a necklace. And how fun to use beads you had forgotten about in your simple and elegant gemstone necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did some beautiful work. I really like that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. good work with the seed beads and the montes in your bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many beadiful creations! Lovely colours and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many gorgeous designs! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woah. Seriously impressed, especially with that first one. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete