Thursday, November 19, 2015

OH Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings set

This is a pattern by Kelly Dale from Off the Beaded Path.
Kelly has beautiful patterns.
Necklace pattern you can get it here
Bracelet pattern you can get it here
Earrings pattern you can get it here

Did I mention that it is a free tutorial on you tube.
I absolutely love this set, and I wore with a saree this last weekend.
So this set is very versatile, I can wear with my regular clothes as well with my saree.
Thank you Kelly for all the wonderful tutorial on You Tube.

I haven't been posting much lately, I was working a lot of hours, but now I am glad that it is over with, and I can go back to blogging again.
Stay tuned for the ATTS 8 this weekend.
I am sure that all the artist's will have amazing creations.

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous set! I bet you looked AMAZING :-) Can't wait to see what you made for ATTS-8.

    ReplyDelete